View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 05:13 PM   #2010
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Something To Grab

Something To Grab

You're from Wisconsin. We rarely get girls from there! "Yes, I'm a Midwestern girl, but now I live in California. But because of where I grew up I love things like hiking and swimming and anything adventurous. Please, no boring dates at the movies!" So you're an outdoorsy kind of girl. Do you like to fuck outdoors? "Yes. I love to fuck outdoors or anywhere in public really. I love the feeling of possibly getting caught. It adds to the excitement. Once I even had sex on a playground swing during the daytime. We didn't get caught, but what a thrill! If there's something I don't like, it's boring sex. That's what my first time was like. We both had no experience, it didn't last long and it was missionary position the whole time. Fortunately I have much, much better sex these days!" Tell us more about your sex life these days. "Well, I will use my Hitachi vibrator at any time of the day. I love that thing! I also love girls. Sex with them is so sensual and passionate most of the time. It's so hot! But don't get me wrong-I also love cock! Especially older cock. When I have sex I like to start off pleasuring my man then get fucked doggie-style till I cum. My high score for orgasms is at 10 I believe. I have sex almost every day. I'm more assertive in the morning and afternoon, and more passive at night. I guess in the morning I have more energy, and at night I just want someone to ravish me and fuck me to sleep."

Photos:3000x2000
Number pics: 50
Type: JPG
File size: 52 Mb
Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Actors: Ariana

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e71e84d4fb8f1
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08569 секунды с 9 запросами