View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 01:58 PM   #1878
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Camp Kommandant Eva 1 280

Camp Kommandant Eva - 1 280

This week we have the crazed Russian dom Eva. Members will have seen her some time ago putting Lara Latex under the lash and I thought it might be fun to have her on jimslip.com. She announced that she had left teaching behind and now worked in a "Holiday Gulag" in Russia for, "complicated" people. Anyway, she looked very sexy in skin tight rubber look trousers, thigh high boots and black polar-neck top! Even James Bond would have gulped if he had encountered Eva in one of his adventures. After explaining in detail how she searched the prisoners - I mean "Holiday makers" - she set about me with gusto and after sucking my cock, delighted in rubbing it up and down her wet look, legging clad crotch. She tired of this foreplay after a minute or two and simply pulled down her trousers, went on her hands and knees and made me fuck her hard! She then decided she wanted to dress as a cheap whore and get fucked properly whilst being filmed by my wife, which she said would be a turn on as she could taunt her, by saying how good my cock felt as she looked into the camera. How could I refuse the Kommandant?

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 2 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 1.37 GiB
Tags: Blowjobs, Round Butts, Fetish, Hardcore, Stockings, Masturbation
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/d1244a82271db
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05826 секунды с 9 запросами