View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 07:30 AM   #5543
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Clinic Sex and bizarre rubber fetish 18 Del Rey

Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Medical, Clinic, Fisting
Video language: German
For me the perfect position to masturbate. Here you can see how I treat my horny holes with an inflateable rubber cock. That I come during it a few times…………of course, you really know me. Womans advantage is, that we can play with nearly everything in our holes. (smile) Why shouldn’t we do it? Some girls are shy to masturbate on their own or in front of her friend or husband. No doubt, it is horny to make him horny, believe me.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:37:44
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1011kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinic Sex and bizarre rubber fetish 18

Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Sammy and Julie La Center

Here’s another long-lost blast-from-the-past episode from nearly ten years ago. It was just me and my then-assistant Prudella on set, with Julie and Sammy in their early days. While she would later get much more daring, back in those days Julie was very shy and extremely reluctant to even be seen naked, let alone in explicit poses. And the loser of this game would have to expose herself explicitly in five of Prudella’s yoga poses. Julie made me promise that I’d turn around and not watch her as she did them if she lost. Seriously.
It was a quick game of Rock-Paper-Scissors, lasting only two and a half minutes, I think this might have been the first time Prudella’s yoga cards were used, to great effect.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Rock-Paper-Scissors with Sammy and Julie

Strip Mogadishu with Ruby and Pearl (ft Dante) Saint Louis Park

Introducing two new girls, Pearl and Ruby. (They didn’t come together. It’s just a coincidence that they’re both named for gemstones.) Pearl is a waifish blonde pixie whose weight in pounds is two digits. Ruby is a round-faced redheaded nerd who swears she’s not irish. How much of a nerd is she, you ask? She has characters from Adventure Time and Rick & Morty tattooed on her hip; that’s how nerdy. The two make their LostBets debut and are quite a bit nervous about it.
The winner gets to make the loser hold a bunch of embarrassingly revealing poses. But there’s a twist.
Before putting the loser through her paces, the winner gets out her phone and calls our old friend Dante to invite him over. He arrives and is surprised and delighted to see the winner greeting him at the door in her undies only. But he’s even more surprised and delighted when she brings him inside to find the loser, naked and blushing and waiting to be exposed. He gets the pose cards and is amused by just how revealing they are. He calls them the “show us your butthole” poses. The loser has to show off everything she has and demonstrate how flexible she is. Very flexible, it turns out.
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 334.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Mogadishu with Ruby and Pearl (ft Dante)

Strip Mogadishu with Dylan and Tabetha Lockbourne

She’s back! Dylan, one of our wildest and craziest girls, the kind of girl who always makes me a little nervous when she’s coming by, has brought her friend Tabatha for an evening of games. Tabatha is redheaded, cute, plump, and very nervous about possibly losing her clothes and exposing her chubby body to staring strangers. The girls wear fetching cocktail dresses for this game of Strip Mogadishu. I’ve gone over the rules before, but here’s a quick refresher.
Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 391.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strip Mogadishu with Dylan and Tabetha
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08110 секунды с 9 запросами