View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 01:04 AM   #6759
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sweetie Plum double plugged

Cute girl Sweetie Plum visited the studio, she was very curious about full chastity. 'With plugs please!!', she said, which kind of suprised me at first. She seems to have a big love for plugs, and she is actually pretty experienced in double plugging, believe it or not. You would never be able to tell from her sweet innocent face!
In fact, she loves anal plugs so much, she owns a lot of them and she always wears one at home. For training, she says. Sweetie seems to be very submissive and eager to please. It was going to be her first time in chastity! I asked her to insert a jewel butt plug and she did it with ease! No problem at all for her. You can clearly see she had lots of training. A collar was locked on, which she loved very much, and then I gave her the belt with a vaginal plug.
To my surprise, she took out the jewel buttplug before putting the belt on. I thought maybe she didn't want to wear both as she is very tiny and there wouldn't be enough room inside her for two plugs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 680.6 MB

Download Sweetie Plum double plugged
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03958 секунды с 9 запросами