View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 11:50 PM   #216
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Allanalallthetime.com- Melody Jordan s First Anal

Allanalallthetime.com- Melody Jordan_s First Anal

Description:
March 27th 2017

Here is it guys & girls The much anticipated FIRST ANAL scene from HOT 20 year old redhead & college student, Melody Jordan. When you first meet this girl, you are astounded by her innocent looks and pure natural face, red hair, & fit athletic body. She has calves to die for In this scene, you_ll see it all. Her interview scene tells you who she is & how EXCITED she is to have her ass fucked & gaped She_s never done anal even in her own personal life. The only anal penetration she_s had so far were fingers and vibrators. She was only used to boring sex with an ex-boyfriend - so I was out to CHANGE ALL THAT, lol. This is a girl who simply wants to live out her sexual fantasies and ON CAMERA for all to see. Simply put, this girl is a performer and will be making MAJOR WAVES in the adult biz. I_m so lucky to have gotten her FIRST ANAL SCENE There is no acting or anything fake about Melody. She_s become a Twitter sensation and she_s all that she_s cracked up to be. She will be my lead anal girl and you_ll be seeing LOTS of her, lol. Her next scene she did last week was a boy boy girl anal so this girl is ready to tackle anything You_ll love her innocent giggling in the initial interview scene and also at the end when she shows you her destroyed gaping ass with cum pouring out. SO GIRL-NEXT-DOOR LOOKING. Going forward, I finger her asshole with multiple fingers, lick her asshole, then on to the ass pounding & ass stretching. This girl can really GAPE - like a black hole - I couldn_t believe it. Melody can take quite a hard pounding.You_ll love the ass popping gape fart sounds she makes when I stick my dick in & out of her asshole. Also, gotta love at the end just before I drop my load in her ass, she says....CUM IN MY ASS You are going to see lots more of this girl..
Model:
Melody Jordan
Studio:
Allanalallthetime.com
Info:
File Name : MelodyJordan1-First-Anal-IpodIpad.mp4
File Size : 336.85 MB
Resolution : 1024x576
Duration : 00:40:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a8670180464ea

Время генерации страницы 0.08988 секунды с 9 запросами