View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 06:43 PM   #1874
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The shadowy world of girls 1 280

The shadowy world of girls - 1 280

Today we delve into the shadowy world of girls who ply their "trade" by night. Sexy babes, clad in fur who will engage you for an evening of pleasure for a handful of coins! In this weeks very furtive and sleazy scene, you will witness, Lara Latex, skulking in the shadows, secretly filming my shameful liaison with, Leila. She had been procured from a local pimp by name of, "The Fat Man", who lurks at one of the stations in Olde Budapest. The drunken, morbidly obese, toothpick chewing, scumbag, (Why do pimps always have stuff stuck in their teeth?), announced in a guttural voice, "Leila is good girl, she do every...." He then burst into a disgusting, hacking cough, symptomatic of a severe case of TB and then continued, wiping foam from his mouth, "I have her myself only a few minutes ago, He! he! he!", my reply was a predictable, "Charmed, I'm sure!" Anyway, I instructed "The Fat Man" to dispatch Leila to my abode forthwith on the understanding she could be filmed!". As I left the scene, I heard "The Fat Man" call after me, "Jim, donna forget, I wanna VHS copy of the shagging, for my masturbation He! he! he!"

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 28 min 40 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 1.64 GiB
Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Smoking
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/c2c84ff7f6b99
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04063 секунды с 9 запросами