View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 06:06 PM   #2771
babyposter88

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

babyposter88 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Claudia Fox lives her DP fantasy

Claudia Fox lives her DP fantasy

Tags: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Ass, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Double Penetration, Latina, Mature, MILF, Old and Young, Threesome (FMM), XXX
Cast: Claudia Fox
And now, a great week with 51-year-old wife and MILF Claudia Fox comes to a smashing conclusion with the main event: video of Claudia getting DP'd by two young studs who are young enough to be her sons. One of the studs has a big, black cock. Both are her personal trainers, and she made the mistake of scheduling them both at the same time. Except it wasn't a mistake. Claudia was setting up the first DP of her life. Yes, we said the first DP of her life. Not just her first on-camera DP. Her first DP, ever. Claudia is from Mexico City. She lives in California. She likes watching baseball and hockey. She does Zumba for exercise. She's a nudist and a swinger. "I was always attracted to women and my husband allowed me to indulge," she said. "Being the center of a group at the swing club we attended was the wildest thing I'd ever done before this. I love the feeling of eyes upon me. It is one of my biggest turn-ons." Claudia, the eyes of the world are upon you.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 541 MiB | 19 min 21 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04225 секунды с 9 запросами