WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Plumpers

Plumpers

Info:
Name: Plumpers
Photos: 10
Resolution: 600x400
Format: JPG

Description: DEVIN: The first time I posed for XL, I didn't change my weight at all, but this time, I lost about 10 to 15 pounds. I wanted my waist to show a little more. I'm proud to have big boobs and a big butt, and I think they show better when I'm more defined. XL GIRLS: Suppose we saw you at the supermarket. What would you be wearing? DEVIN: I wear a lot of skirts, short tops. Not too many v-necks because I get stared at. There's that idea that if you have big breasts, you're trampy or looking for attention, but I've had them all my life! And it drives me crazy when people think because I have big boobs that I'm deaf. Guys, if I'm walking by and you say, "Look at those tits," I can hear you! It would be nice if you said I had pretty eyes or something. XL GIRLS: Do you get compliments on your face, which is quite beautiful? DEVIN: I get compliments on my smile. I'm actually pretty shy in real life. XL GIRLS: What is this, fake life? DEVIN: This is getting to be the pin-up doll, getting to dress up and wear pretty clothes and make-up and high heels.
Tags: BBW, Blonde, High Heels
Model(s): Devin Taylor

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Plumpers
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03467 секунды с 9 запросами