Old 01-27-2022, 11:14 AM   #1541
TheOroPlayer

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

TheOroPlayer Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Bigger 1 Lilu

Bigger 1 Lilu

Description:
To say that sexy Lilu loves a challenge is kind of an understatement. The petite Russian - oozing glamor in a cocktail dress and smoky, glossy makeup - laughs in agreement, as she caresses the newest addition to her sex toy collection: a realistic dildo with a thick, dark shaft and lighter, bulbous head. "I like to push my boundaries. to stretch myself. My first vibrator - I couldn't even get it in my tight pussy." She runs manicured fingertips over her neat, shaved lips. "But I kept on trying, took it slowly, and soon that little toy wasn't enough to satisfy me." And now? Prepare to be stunned as four dildos, each one more enormous than the last, glide deep inside of her asshole. "When I had my first anal orgasm, I knew I'd found my new mission," she says, with a horny little smile. "When I cum like this, it feels like my entire body is cumming." So, has she reached her limit? "No, I don't think so," she groans, licking the pale, fleshy shaft of her largest toy, as cream oozes out her butt and trickles down her cheeks. "Now the challenge is to seek out an even bigger dildo for the next episode of my adventure."
Keywords:
Ankle Strap High Heels, Black Hair, Stockings, Club Dress, Painted Nails, Bed, Erect Nipples
Cast:
Lilu

Photo resolution / format:790x525 / JPG
Picture(s):103
Size file: 623 Mb

DOWNLOAD - Bigger 1
TheOroPlayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11701 секунды с 9 запросами