luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Try to turn a bi lesbian straight with some dick on BangBus today

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BangBros
Cast: Amanda
Genres: Amateur, Latina, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Handjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey Guys Preston here bringing you this weeks bangbus update..the crew is back and were doing our usual..but man it seems pretty tough to do what we do now days..until we come accross the lovely amy..man i was really trying to get er in the bus and when she did..she totally made my day...so you know we get her on the bus and start talking and she seems like she hasnt had dick in some time..so the always shaggy goes in for the kill and does his this..Guys this shoot is quite Entertaining..guys enjoy and stay tuned!

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Try to turn a bi lesbian straight with some dick on BangBus today

Haley Spades - Tiny Stripper

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Haley Spades
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Creampie, Masturbation, Small Tits, Natural Tits
Video language: English

This curly nubile beauty looks smoking hot in black lingerie and she is all in when it comes to sex. From getting face-fucked and trying to swallow cock balls deep to spreading her beautiful pussy right in front of the camera as she rides cock - she scores perfectly in every aspect of hardcore lovemaking. Watch her as she gets fucked through new and new levels of pleasure and takes a mouthful of cum for dessert like a good slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Haley Spades - Tiny Stripper
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08693 секунды с 9 запросами