View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 03:13 PM   #6731
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Natalia Forrest puts YOU in chastity!

Natalia Forrest wanted to have a go at being a keyholder. She was at my place anyway, still locked in her belt and bra, so I thought it might actually be a nice idea to see if she could be a good dominant. Natalia recorded this awesome video for you (the members) where she tells you to lock a male chastity device on and give her the keys.
Not surprisingly, she is amazing at being bossy! She knows how to make a guy put on a chastity device! Natalia talks about how she will keep the keys, and if you are not doing as you're told, she will keep you in it for longer! She also throws in some small penis humiliation and teasing, like a professional dominatrix. She even scared me a little.
Natalia is a great Domme and keyholder. I bet a lot of you would not be able to resist her after seeing this video, and you would lock yourself in this steel device. Natalia is locked in a tight chastity belt and bra herself, and she tells you it is just so you can't touch her. She has the keys to her own.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 539.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest puts YOU in chastity!
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.27796 секунды с 9 запросами