All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Bed And Breakfast Coro

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Citebeur
Cast: Ben, Keyon, Rashad, Teyon, Ti Malone
Genres: Anal, oral, black, solo, interracial, twins
1. Black Rasta Show
Rashad is an exhibitionist Rasta dude. We caught him justing out of bed, naked under his white house-coat and it did not take long for him to take it off and show off his massive 7 inch soft dick ... I bet you can not wait to see it fully erected so why do not you follow him in the bath-tub and watch iting to life?
2. Strip Poker Fuck
3 hot Black dudes are having a strip-poker game. you know the rules, the loser ends up naked. It seems like we have one expert at losing but in not time all of them end up in the nude with their huge hard ebony cock in their hand. Who's gonna call Ti Malone's bluff? Check out this strip-poker fuck-party!
3. Ass Cabaret
Wee to our Cabaret, on stage, 5 horny fuckers. 3 Black, a mixed-race and a white dude, are here to entertain you! Ti Malone and Ben go down on their Black partners and suck them hard. The young white muscle guy gives his ass and mouth to 2 massive Black cocks. A few successive numbers on stage for you in this unique Ass-Cabaret!
4. Room Service (CiteBeur)
A hot new hotel resident, stylish, Rasta-style and build like a brick shit-house. The room-service staff is so excited that he goes the extra mile to serve his customer. The Black muscle dude returns the favor and goes a good few extra inches ... up his hole!
5. Black Twins in Action
Two beautiful Black twins, check it out! They're 22 year old, stunning and ready for action. In this video a White dude has the privilege to get his mouth and ass fucked by the two gorgeous . Do not miss it! this videoes from "Black Bed & Breakfast" DVD.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:00:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Bed And Breakfast

Bedtime Stories vol.2 Bruington

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Studio 2000
Cast: Antonio Marquez, Arik Travis, Buddy Jones, Chico Torres, David Chelsea, Jim Slade, Ladislav Pekar, Marcus Allen, Tico Martin
Genres: Anal, oral, romantic, plot, general hardcore, condoms
Studio 2000's Bedtime Stories 2 is legendary director John Travis follow-up to his cum-soaked hit Bedtime Stories 1. Lushly photographed, this show gives you everything you havee to expect from Studio 2000 and more. The cast includes four Studio 2000 exclusives headed by international cream-dream Ladislav Pekar. You have not seen him anywhere since his starring role in Strokes To Seduction. Here, in Bedtime Stories 2, he reminds one what a sterling sexual presence he is. Breathtakingly handsome and buffed to within an inch of his life, this superstar has a huge uncut hose, a hairy bush, heavy-hanging balls, and a fuzzy bubblebutt. Rounding out the Studio 2000 exclusives are spitfire Tico Martin who was so hot in Desert Fire, muscle stud Antonio Marquez and all-American hunk Marcus Allen.
Super-sexed Buddy Jones, gym-built hottie Jim Slade, glamorous, exotic Arik Travis, and aggressive, big-dicked David Chelsea are the rest of the power-packed pricksters. Neer Chico Torres serves as the dick-in-hand narrator for these towering tales of tumescent tools. He, as anyone would, gets more and more excited with each passing parcel of passion.
Bedtime Stories 2 from Studio 2000 and director John Travis is quite simply erotic filmmaking at its finest. The entire cast lead by Studio 2000 exclusives Ladislav Pekar, Marcus Allen, Tico Martin and Antonio Marquez is facially, physically and phallically flawless The bonehard Bedtime Stories played out in this video are indeed ball draining wet dreams.
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:12:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bedtime Stories vol.2

Da'Juan's Lucky Day-Da'Juan and Dragon Carupano

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Da'Juan ,Dragon
Genres: Ass-Eating ,Big Dick ,Black-Only ,Condom ,Gay
Video language: English
When i decided to introduce the "new kid" da'juan to my most popular model dragon, i had no idea what would happen. I knew it would be dragon's first hardcore action scene in nearly a year, and i wasn't sure how he'd react to being fucked on camera again after such a long break. And despite all of da'juan's talk in his solo scene about being strictly a "top," he had yet to prove he actually knows how to use that big pipe swingin' between his legs! Watch as both boys go from being complete strangers one minute awkward and nervous and more than a little embarrassed to engaging in the most intimate sexual acts just minutes later! Decide for yourself if da'juan earns the privilege of fucking an ass as perfect as dragon's, and find out what leads up to dragon blurting out a surprising and memorable announcement.... While waiting for da'juan to arrive, dragon expresses some apprehension about the upcoming scene, motivated at least in part by having seen some photos of da'juan's intimidating dick a few days earlier! I capture on camera the moment da'juan walks through the door and meets dragon for the very first time. I inform da'juan that he's incredibly lucky to be making his hardcore action debut with a co-star as fine as dragon. To emphasize my point, i ask a clearly embarrassed dragon to stand up, turn around, and show off for da'juan the round, juicy booty he'll have the privilege of squeezing and licking and fucking within the hour! The initial interaction between dragon and da'juan is by far the most tense, nervous, and uncomfortable of any of my video-shoots so far. At one point, i honestly doubted the scene would ever happen at all. But lucky for us, both boys eventually shake their nerves and begin getting "better acquainted." After leaning in for some awkward, tentative kissing, each boy strips and gets his first glimpse of the other's naked body. Dragon places da'juan's dick between his juicy-thick lips and coaxes it to full hardness in no time. Soon he's swallowing the entire thing and treating us to a display of his now-famous deep-throating talents.... Next, da'juan shows off some impressive skills of his own by eating out dragon's delicious ass. "we have us a little pro, don't we?" dragon jokes, clearly turned on by the sensations of a warm tongue lapping hungrily at his hole. It's definitely the most enthusiastic and talented ass-eating i've captured on camera so far, done in different positions and including some nice close-up shots of dragon's beautiful hole. The action heats up even more when the boys move into a 69 position and begin doing what each one does best: dragon slobbers on da'juan's massive cock while da'juan feasts greedily and gratefully on dragon's sweet butt. Then da'juan straddles dragon's chest and slowly fucks the boy's pretty young mouth. Finally it's time for dragon to get fucked by da'juan's super-sized dick! Dragon's eyes grow wide with fear when da'juan begins poking his eager dick against dragon's tight hole. When this first attempt doesn't quite work, dragon slowly lowers himself onto the dick until it's buried to the hilt. Da'juan wastes no time making the most of his lucky day! With his dick still lodged deep in dragon's guts, he flips his co-star onto his back and fucks the hell out of our reluctant "schoolboy" in a variety of hot positions.....
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Da'Juan's Lucky Day-Da'Juan and Dragon

Triga British Piss Gang Orangevale

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Triga films
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial
If you like your action wet and raw this is the film for you. Set in a derelict house 5 builders start work on the required renovation. After drinking too much on the job things get out of hand when Mickey the foreman spits his beer over one of the younger lads for being a cheeky cunt!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:04
Video: 484x370, Windows Media Video 9, 1101kbps

File size: 644.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga British Piss Gang

Время генерации страницы 0.05201 секунды с 9 запросами