View Single Post
Old 01-25-2022, 11:04 AM   #6708
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Pepper Returns for Tight Bondage Peril Full Version

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Sexy Pepper Sterling has been away for a while so when she returned I knew i had to treat her to something special. And a super tight, restrictive bondage welcome back was just what i had in store and just what Pepper received.
Pepper, dressed in a black skirt, white blouse and wearing pantyhose with sexy red high heels, stands nervously awaiting what is to come her way. I begin Pepper's bondage ordeal by quickly tying her hands tightly behind her back. Her ankles are then tied together and cinched tight. I admit to her than I purposefully did this to test her balance while appying the rest of the rope to come.
Her legs are then tightly tied and cinched together just above the knee, adding to her balance challenge. A tight chest harness that helps to accentuate her very large tits throghout her blouse is then tied in place. Once the chest harness is in place a big black ballgag is placed tightly and securely in place in Pepper's mouth to keep her quiet.
After the ballgag is secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 951.1 MB

Download Pepper Returns for Tight Bondage Peril Full Version
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03339 секунды с 9 запросами