gr1mmett

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

gr1mmett Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen November 2004

18eighteen November 2004

Name of actress:: Mandy
Genre: Brunette, Latina, Solo, Teen
Why did you two break up? "Well, do you want to hear what I say happened or what he says happened? They're two completely different stories! But that doesn't really matter now 'cause we're not going out anymore. And what sucks even more is that I was just starting to learn how to make out from him-he was 25 and I'm only 18, so he already has a lot of experience-but now I'm gonna have to make myself cum. That's why I'm really glad I have my toy. It's real easy to use and it always makes me cum real fast... sometimes too fast!" So, how does using a toy compare to the real thing? "Well, I was only just starting to have full sex right when me and my boyfriend broke up, but I could tell I was gonna like it. What I mean by just starting is that, so far, he had only gotten the tip of his cock inside my slit, 'cause I was still a virgin and my cunny is pretty small. So that was how he was, like he called it, breaking me in. But now that I've been practicing a lot, I can use my real big toy and it goes all the way up inside my cunny, no problem." Will you still play with your toys after you find a new boyfriend? "Course I will! Hey, there's no way that a guy is always gonna be around when you need him, if you know what I mean. And I'm not gonna sit around being all horny when all I need to do is grab my toy and stick it in me!"

Information:
Pics: 63
Resolution: 1200x771
Format: JPG
Size: 16 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD
gr1mmett is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16948 секунды с 9 запросами