View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 01:10 AM   #10858
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cock Sucker Academy

Studio: Muscle Matt

Scott originally wrote in wanting to be part of the crew; a straight / curious college frat jock, with a girlfriend. He admitted he was turned on by the site and wanted to jerk-off on camera and was open to a blow job. I met with him, and although his body was not quite Muscle Mafia crew material I shot him anyway. He said he was going to hit the gym more, cut out the and wanted to come back in the athletic shape he was in before his first year of college. He had dozens of questions about my arms, abs, pecs and my diet, we spoke a while and I left. Scott went back to West Virginia and said he would stay in touch; and he did. My first impression of him was he had a little attitude but was keeping it in check with me. He spoke about girls like objects and bragged about all the chicks that suck his dick.
About a week later I see his name come through ordering DVD # 28, The Boss DVD; 3 weeks after that I got an email from Scott, that in short said, that when he met with me the first tim.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:02
Video: 640x478, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 609.8 MB

Download Cock Sucker Academy
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06139 секунды с 9 запросами