View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 08:30 AM   #22041
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

O Christmas Tree!

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Rogue was adamant that we not have a Christmas tree this year. She hates the mess, she dislikes the cost, and she finds cutting down a tree to be offensive environmentally. However, we do need something to put the presents under, so she'll have to become the substitute! Stripped to her panties and bound to a pole, she has a pair of old socks stuffed and taped into her mouth, so her cries for help won't disturb the carolers outside! I wrap her entire body in plastic, leaving only her feet, face and beautiful perky breasts free, and then I cover the poor girl with bright red festive tape! Now unable to move at all, she cannot stop me from binding her further with a string of festive holiday lights and garland! Something still seems to be missing, though....ornaments! A pair of Christmas bulbs hund from each nipple make her truly a wonderful sight, and her gagged mouth ensures a silent night! In fact, she looks so beautiful, I decide she'll be the perfect image for our Christmas cards th.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:46
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download O Christmas Tree!
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.60251 секунды с 9 запросами