View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 03:56 AM   #1851
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A fan of mine 854

A fan of mine - 854

Merlin was a fan of mine who had written into the site asking if he could appear with me. I had a look at his photos and thought he looked different but was quite fit and also he had a kink, he loved frilly knickers and I like people with kinks, so I invited him along. After i'd met him outside to say hi, he came back to the pad and announced he'd like to film our shenanigans as well. I had no problem with this, he said he was quite a good cameraman. I started to have my doubts when he pulled out his camcorder and 1) it was tiny and 2) he had it facing the wrong way round with the lens cap still on! So after we'd sorted out his directional problems we proceeded to the moment we'd both been waiting for……some hot sex.
I hd prepared my outfit in advance and decided to wear a nice dress with my sexy pink & black 'frilly' suspenders, knickers and bra. He was going to love this outfit. I had even topped it off with some white lacey gloves. When I proceeded to bounce up and down in front of him to make the frills bounce, he went gaga! You'll have to watch the video to see all, but I do keep my gloves on all the way through and I even help Merlin finish off in a unique and extremely sexy way using the 2 things he loves: my gloves and my frilly knickers. Enjoy!

Video:480 x 854
Duration: 39 min 30 s
Type: MPEG-4, 854
File size: 444 MiB
Tags: Blowjobs, Boobs, Brunettes, Cum Shot, Hardcore, Stockings
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/39825a1e3742b
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03548 секунды с 9 запросами