Old 01-22-2022, 01:31 PM   #1848
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Beautiful Young Blonde 1 280

Beautiful Young Blonde - 1 280

Part 1:
Hi everyone, Otto here. The last time I got near a bird like Yasmin, she was on a poster stuck on my cell wall. A little blonde babe in cut off denim shorts, I mean I was in Heaven, all this and on me bed and me with a camcorder. I just couldn't wait to get me mits in those shorts and guess what? I did! What more I got to tease her tight minge with me todger and stick it in a bit! I also got me dick sucked, what I call a good result all round.

Part 2:
I have to admit I went into shock when I laid my eyes on the lovely Yasmin. I mean you see girls like this walking around, you don’t expect to be shagging them! I decided to dress her in a little kilt and red stockings to pander to my perverted lust for all things short and “Stockingy” and ran my hands all over her lovely soft body, finally coming to rest between her moist, hot pussy. I just couldn’t wait to get jammed into her. These Hungarian girls are always gagging for it, they seem to be permanently wet. I reckon if they got together they could mass produce soiled knickers for those of you out there who like such things. Anyway, as you’d guess, Yasmin was a fabulous fuck.

Video:720 x 1 280
Duration: 51 min 29 s
Type: MPEG-4, 1 280
File size: 2.94 GiB
Tags: Blondes, Blowjobs, Cum Shot, Hand jobs, Hardcore, Stockings, Reality, Shaved, Teens, Upskirt, Young old, Babe, Facial
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/e252aa72533c9
EzzzBOX is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11802 секунды с 9 запросами