luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Ella Kross

Release Year: 2016
Studio: EllaKross
Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Ass Fetish, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery
Video language: English

I love my friend Anne, but she's so young and inexperienced! I've been teaching her my ways, and her training continues after I find out she's been using toilet paper to clean herself instead of a slave's mouth. When she relieves herself in my bathroom, I summon a slave and show her how much better it is to use his tongue instead of toilet paper. I spread her cheeks wide so this loser can get in there nice and deep, cleaning her asshole with his mouth while I watch and supervise the action. It's Anne's first time having her pussy and asshole cleaned by a slave's tongue, and now that she's experienced it I don't think she'll ever go back to using toilet paper!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 291.1 MB

Download Ella Kross

Sexy Mixed Wrestling - Rapture Beats Down Glenn

Genres: strong women, sexy wrestling, domination

Fresh off one of her most recent contests, Rapture looks awesome and shows off her incredible guns and huge cans, as very early on Rapture sheds her top! Rapture's 5'10" and 170 cut pounds! Glenn is hanging out in Rapture's room as she's getting ready for an upcoming beatdown session by shadow-boxing.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5838kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sexy Mixed Wrestling - Rapture Beats Down Glenn
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03700 секунды с 9 запросами