Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Joe White And The Seven Bro's Pebble Beach

Release Year: 2011
Studio: ThreshHold Media
Cast: Xenar, Truth, Alex Stone, Quevo, Hypnotiq, D-Vine, Tx Play Boi, X-Man
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Black, Cumshots, Group Sex, Interracial, Oral Sex
Joe likes dark meat ... and he likes it raw and juicy! Take one horny, greedy-assed white bottom boy slut ... and hook him up with 7 well-hung and equally throbbing, juicy dicked black dudes ... and what are the chances Joe's gonna have a steady flow of cocoa-cum drippin 'out his sore ass? We're betting it's 100%!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:32:44
Video: 852x480, MP4V, 1325kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe White And The Seven Bro's

Behind The Bars Innocent Valley Mills

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Diamond Pictures
Cast: Ted Colunga, Julian Vincenzo, Lucio Maverick, Joshua Rodgers, Kevin Cage, Rick Perry Ray Phillips, Jerry O'Connor, Renato Bellagio, Adriano Lazzari, Fred Goldsmith, Shane Rage, Carlos Baxter, Sylvio Pantera
Genres: Anal, Oral, Military, Muscles, Uniform, Masturbation, Fingering, Rimming, Tattoos
Planning on doing time in the slammer?
Why not ask to be locked up with the studs in Csuba Borbely’s Behind the Bars: Innocent?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:18
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind The Bars Innocent

The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony Tennga

Release Year: 2001
Studio: All Worlds Video, Channel 1 Releasing
Cast: Eric Hanson, Anthony Cox, Diego Stefano, Rod Barry, Tanner Hayes, Tony Pacino, Troy Michaels
Genres: Muscles, Big Dick, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
Truth be told, this was the installment I've been waiting for the most. Sure, covermodel Eric Han looks great and all, but I'm psyched because it's directed by Wash West, director of two of my all-time favorites: Naked Highway and Animus. I'm happy to report that The Seven Sins: Gluttony is a classic on par with those two. West employs some wicked photographic techniques to replicate the beefcake films of the 50s, and there's a 70s style sequenceplete with Starsky & Hutch music, flared-out clothes, handlebar mustaches, a bad-ass set of wheels, and some throbalicious deep-throating action. Just buy it; you'll be quite pleased. Truth be told, this was one of 2001's very best.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:06
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Seven Sins vol.3 - Gluttony

Raw Straight Smokers vol.2 Sharon Grove

Release Year: 2008
Studio: U.S. Male
Cast: Jan Delina, Patrick Anders, Aziz Husan, Petr Horak, Phil Sardou, Jack Djukanovic, Istan Fekete, Jirka Gregor, Tony Elliot
Genres: Oral / Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Cocks, Cum eating, Smoking, Deep Throating, Facial Cumshots, Rimming, Solo
These well-hung muscular hunks are really good at multi-tasking! Watch 'em puff away on a cigarette while being sucked off ... or maybe while fucking the daylights out of a willing bottom's tight ass. Of course ... there's always time to enjoy a quickie smoke - after all that hot mansex, while the bottom guy's raw hole is still smokin 'too! These over-sexed smokers know now to smoke dick too!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:46:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Straight Smokers vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.06985 секунды с 9 запросами