Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 18eighteen August 2005 Felicity

18eighteen August 2005 Felicity

Tags: Blonde, Cumshot, Teen, XXX
Name: 18eighteen August 2005

Resolution: 1200x798 File size: 26 Mb Number: 70

So, how long have you been attracted to your brother's best friend? "Actually, I never really was before all this happened. See, I'm, like, three years younger than these guys, and my brother's friend always treated me like some dumb little kid when he would hang out at our house. But then, all of a sudden, he started being real nice to me. I'm sure it was mostly 'cause my body had started changing and I was looking more grown-up. But I didn't act like I was interested in him-even though I really was- and I could tell that totally bugged him. But he wouldn't give up!" When did you finally give into his advances? "Um, when you say 'advances,' do you mean him hitting on me? Well, if that's what you mean, it was one time when he came over when nobody else in my family was home except for me. I answered the door, and I was, like, 'Ryan's not home,' and he was, like, 'That's cool, I'd rather hang with you anyway.' And then we started messing around in the family room, and then we did way more in my bedroom. After, he asked me not to tell my brother what happened 'cause he said my brother would probably beat his ass!"

DOWNLOAD: 18eighteen August 2005
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13474 секунды с 9 запросами