View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 07:17 AM   #5626
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I was in my office one day finishing up some paperwork. I really wanted to get these ideas down before I forgot them. I was so involved in what I was doing, I didn't hear the man sneaking up behind me until It was too late. He snatched the pen from my hand, tossing it, then jerks me from my wooden chair. I squeal involuntarily, shocked by this sudden event.I ask the man what he wants and try to get away from me, jerking my arms, but he them together. Using clear tape, he wraps it around my arms from my wrists to my elbows, pulling it tight with each turn. With my arms bound, he wraps his arm around my head, preventing me from going anywhere and then stuffs another girls dirty panties in my mouth. He shoves them deep in my mouth and winds the clear tape around my head so tight; my cheeks puff out over the tape. My eyes tear from the intensity of the gag.The man shoves me roughly back down on my chair. I look up at him, knowing I have to get out of here but afraid of what he'll do if.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 528.4 MB

Download Serene Isley - He Taped Me So Tight My Skin Bulged
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02285 секунды с 9 запросами