View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 10:13 PM   #10402
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cory Chase - I Fucked My Step Mom On Day

Cast: Cory Chase
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Glasses, Handjob, Hardcore, Housewife, Lingerie, Milf, Panties, Passion, Petite, POV, Rough Sex, Toys

Cory Chase is remarried and has Nathan Bronson as a stepson. Nathan is just so yummy for this busty mommy to daydream about. Cory catches Nathan perving on her once, but he listens to her lecture and starts helping around the house. Later, when Cory walks in on Nathan in the shower, she realizes that she's a woman with needs and her husband isn't around much. She doesn't necessarily plan on seducing Nathan as she dresses in sheer lingerie, but when she sees him perving on her again she beckons him in. He has a 's Day gift for her: lotions and an electric toothbrush that feels real good against her clit when he drops it into her lap.

Giving in to her urges, Cory tells Nathan to come close and watch as she shows him what else the vibrating toothbrush is good for. She pulls her panties aside and shoves the toy right into her hairy twat. On mommy's orders, Nathan leans in and starts licking Cory's pussy, using his tongue and fingers to complement the vibrations. Next thing Nathan knows.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Cory Chase - I Fucked My Step Mom On Day
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03645 секунды с 9 запросами