View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:25 PM   #5574
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elizabeth & Serene - You're Mine

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Elizabeth is dragging Serene into the room roughly by her cuffed wrists. She attaches the cuffs to the boat winch and starts messing with her a bit. She grabs a leather strap and cuffs her thighs tightly together. Coming back in she takes another strap and attaches it to her ankles roughly. A close up view of her wedge heeled feet shows her toes to be the only thing still in contact with the cold, hard pavement. She leaves to get something and leaves poor Serene dangling from the hook. When she returns she has a large black ballgag which Serene immediately protesting. Elizabeth roughly shoves the ballgag into her mouth and straps it all the while telling her that "You're mine". She grabs a flogger and starts slapping her ass repeatedly while Serene cries out from the repeated blows. After a while Elizabeth exits after one last rough slap her boot heels ringing out as she struts away. Serene struggles trying to find some slack in her wrists but can't manage to before Elizabeth returns .

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 320.6 MB

Download Elizabeth & Serene - You're Mine
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04229 секунды с 9 запросами