View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:11 PM   #6553
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Valentina Bianco - chastity bra

You asked me to be more strict with the girls. And you are right, chastity is chastity! Locking Valentina Bianco in a super tight double plugged belt had a well-known effect on her. It happens to most girls in chastity. Her voice changed as she tried to come across more innocent to make me feel sorry for her. Her begging and pleading didn't help her, I just loved seeing her in that tight belt with a big 4-ball plug in the back and an even bigger 5-ball plug in the front.
It's amazing Valentina could still move, it really was that tight (and with 2 plugs in a tight belt, sometimes girls can't move at all!). She tried for a while to rub her pussy but there was no sensation anymore. She could move the plugs a little by touching their base, but that didn't do much either. Fortunately for Valentina, she can climax by playing with her nipples!
I realized that almost too late, so I had to run off, find the smallest chastity bra, and run back to make her lock it on. Just in time! Valentina .

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - chastity bra
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02580 секунды с 9 запросами