WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default More To Fuck

More To Fuck

Info:
Name: More To Fuck
Photos: 50
Resolution: 3000x1993
Format: JPG

Description: In the DVD More To Fuck, John the Bachelor must choose his girl from a head-spinning selection of fleshy sex-bombs: Anna Kay, Melonie Max, Alanna Ackerman, Destiny Rose and cute and cuddly Tatiana Blair. While More To Fuck was a parody of shows like The Bachelor, Tatiana could have also played Snooki in a parody of Jersey Shore. Except with much, much, bigger, natural tits. Amazing tits. "When it's hot I'll just wear tank-tops and a mini-skirt," said Tatiana, a nice girl who may or may not realize that her mere presence tortures guys. "Like I said, I like to be comfortable. And if anyone doesn't like it, I don't care. I've been pulled over quite a few times, and when I was younger I didn't have a driver's license. So when that would happen I'd just pull my shirt down, and it worked. The cop would walk over all pissed off, and then when I rolled down the window he would just be staring at my boobs and stuttering. I got away with a lot of warnings when I was speeding pretty fast."
Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX
Model(s): Tatiana Blair

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD More To Fuck
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11437 секунды с 9 запросами