View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 04:49 AM   #2495
JustPlay331

Поблагодарили 66 раз(а) в 66 сообщениях

All my threads

JustPlay331 Его слова звучат красиво, и мысль в них есть...
Default Camshow Replay, Dec 23 (Live Cooking Special)

Camshow Replay, Dec 23 (Live Cooking Special)

DOWNLOAD

About video
Here is my last live cam show replay from December 23rd. This was a nice long, special live show I did that just happened to be in the kitchen. This live show is all about anal cooking class. I decided to first make a cocktail with my ass. I open up a speculum wide and pour in the necessary ingredients to make a very dirty martini, I even added extra olives. I take my glass and squeeze the martini contents from my ass, literally making the best martini ever. It was time to work with my food ingredients. I decided to make a chicken ass omelet, so my ingredients that I brought out were; eggs, peppers, mushrooms, a chicken leg, grape tomatoes, cheese block and a cold stick of butter. A few extra food items that weren't in my actual meal but still played with were a big grapefruit and a seedless cucumber. I use each food item in my holes, "marinating" them with my ass juice. Once I get all the foods coated with my lovely juice it's time to create this yummy dish in the pan. I even straddle my big vibrator and have an amazing clitoral orgasm, while tasting my delicious omelet. This show was a blast! My shows are always free to members, so make sure you keep an eye open for my next show. Hope to see you at the next one.
Starring: Roxy Raye
Tags: Fisting

Size: 1.49 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 540 x 960 / Duration: 1 h 40 min

JustPlay331 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09075 секунды с 9 запросами