View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:50 PM   #852
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Demora Avarice - For The Love Of Huge Boobs

Video language: English

Demora Avarice takes one giant breast out of her teddy and the one-boob-out, one-boob-in pose creates an eye-popping contrast. Soon both massive, beautifully shaped tits are out for you and Demora to enjoy. She gets into bed to play with them while she speaks in a soothing, sexy bedroom voice.
"I'm a simple gal," Demora tells us. "I love waterfalls and the beach. In general, I don't have a ton of preferences but I can have fun with all sorts of things. I love the beach and amusement parks, especially Disney World." The amount of attention Demora gets when she's in public must be off the charts.
Judging by the comments Demora inspires on XLGirls, many of the members are totally flummoxed when they see her videos and photos, and most of them have seen thousands of photos of busty women.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6432kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 871.5 MB

Download Demora Avarice - For The Love Of Huge Boobs

Only Latin For Me

Studio: Acid Rain
Video language: English

Guys have different tastes. Some loves big tits, some loves blondes, and some loves sluts. Our new friend has only one condition: he fucks Latin babes only. He will travel miles to push his shaft into some Latina.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:43
Video: 700x460, AVC (H.264), 3831kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 890.8 MB

Download Only Latin For Me
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.55802 секунды с 9 запросами