Default Perfect Horny MILF Catrina Costa

Perfect Horny MILF Catrina Costa

Info:
File Name: Perfect Horny MILF
Format: JPG
File Size: 38 Mb
Resolution: 2002x3000
Picture: 34
Description: Why do we love MILFs so much? If all we're interested in is tight pussy and firm tits, then teens seem the way to go. But if you're a man who is interested in fucking a woman who shares more than just your interests in the bedroom, then a MILF is the only logical choice. Take Catrina as the perfect example. She's complicated and easygoing at the same time. Her opinions are wide-ranging and interesting. She told us that her perfect car would be, "either a big pickup truck or a tiny, little sportscar," depending on her mood. Her hobbies include, "spending time with my family at aquariums, museums, fairs, and sporting events; or participating in gangbangs with a bunch of hot studs." MILFs will rock your world in the bedroom, and entertain your mind in between romps. "My favorite days are when I spend time with people who I care about, doing things everybody enjoys. Then, in the evening, I love spending my time with vibrators, dildos, my boyfriend, and maybe an extra guy or two." Catrina is a mother of three who was born in Rhode Island but now resides in California. She's 5'5", weighs 155 pounds, and wears a 36B-cup bra. She wears panties at work, but takes them off as soon as she gets home. "My boyfriend jokes that my panties are always soaked. He's not wrong!"
Cast: Catrina Costa
Genre: Amateur, Big Ass, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Office, Solo

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03096 секунды с 9 запросами