View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 02:11 AM   #2957
deil1974

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

deil1974 Непонятно, что и думать...

Paradise Beach Version 0.2.2 BugFix

You play as a young man, who lives in an archipelago and had training in fighting, weapons, diving and survival tactics. During this time, you have lived with your father in your grandpa's private island. But after the death of your father on a fishing trip, you discover that your grandfather is not only a weapons collector, but also a weapons dealer and where his fortune comes from. You don't take this news very well, and you decide to leave that life and your grandfather, earn your life honestly as a fisher, and lead a quiet life... Or at least that is your intention. In this set of islands there are many things you can do, have fun and go out with girls, different part-time jobs.
Did I mention that there are many beautiful girls?
I hope you enjoy this game, as much as I do making it.?

Changelog:

v0.2.2 BugFix
This update has all the bugs reported so far fixed, but also has a little more content.

v0.2
-The continuation of the story on the deserted island.
-The first night on the abandoned island has a little new content, with Jacky.
-I finally replaced the horrible placeholder with the jumping dolphins.
-The night at the disco with Lili has a considerable change in the dialogue and I added one more frame of Lili dancing.
-New Pac-Boy game, you will be able to make good money from the beginning of the game,
if you are good at Pac-Man of course.
-A romantic date with Sarah.(scene that prevented me from releasing the update before christmas)
-Several improved character arts, Jacqueline, Big Mama, Claudia, some of Emma.
-New dice game with Kiki.
-Strange pipes have appeared on the islands.
-New arts for the twin sisters.
-Many dialogues have been improved.
-I improved some house interiors and the hospital.
-The Christmas and Halloween events have had improvements.
(One of the endings of Halloween, and the progress of the Christmas story).
-You can now replay sex scenes you have already unlocked from your computer.

Developer/Publisher: El Tanque
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.2.2 BugFix
Censored: No
Size: 927 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c1f77398c698c/Pa....2.2BugFix.rar

Kronos Time Titan Version 0.902.0

An erotic adult RPG roguelike strategy adventure through time: Kronos Time Titan allows you to explore the sandbox of time where you mate with beautiful women and defeat sexy foes in order to restore your Titan powers. With every new Titan power unlocked you can discover new ways to seduce women and find your way into their loincloths!?

0.902.0 Changelog

New Content
New Time Echos:
Zoe (BJ scene)
Brittaney (69 scene)
Summer (2 scenes)
New Features
Titan Power: Time Echo
Activate a time echo to travel back to a previously unlocked scene. Currently 4 scenes have been added, with more coming in the next update.
Slide out control bar: Players can move their mouse cursor to the left edge of the screen to make a slide-out control bar appear. This new bar retains all the functionality of the old button bar on the global map, with additional functionality listed below.
Titan Powers button: Click to see a list of Titan Powers that have been unlocked.
Girls button: Click to see a list of girls who are living at Castle Kronos.
Changes
Old button bar on the left of the world map has been completely overhauled.
Blue frame removed to offer more viewable screen.
Fixed
Clicking Time Rewind would sometimes freeze the game.
Clicking outside of the dialogue box when response buttons were available would produce an error.
The icon for Summer did not appear in the inventory screen.
Typos related to the number of pearls needed for a quest.
Known Issues
Pressing ESC to bring up the main menu only works once. After that, players can only bring up the main menu by using the menu button in the side panel.
Some buttons, like menu and rewind, in the new slide out panel are still in other locations. These will be removed in a future update.
Volume dropdown bar may not appear to be the correct size.
Changing the display from windowed mode to fullscreen will cause any currently playing video to disappear. Changing a video scene angle will restore the video.
Completed quests do not award experience at this time. This will be added in a future update.
Clicking on a character will sometimes not display the character name and health above the character's head the first time.

Developer: Scarlett Young
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Version: 0.902.0
Censored: No
Size: 1300 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/46bf401e6d52b/Kr...tan0.902.0.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09470 секунды с 9 запросами