View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 12:11 PM   #2144
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Liza Biggs

Liza Biggs

Every time a TSG editor or art director goes out for lunch, he hopes he will get a waitress built like Liza Biggs in this scene. Sadly, this never happens. But a man can dream big, or BIGGS in this case. SCORELAND: So you're 28. Have you ever been an exotic dancer? Liza: I've been to strip clubs before but not to dance. SCORELAND: What happens when you go to strip clubs? Liza: I usually get a lot of attention from the strippers. They usually want to come over and play with my boobs. SCORELAND: They should tip you. Liza: They should! They play with them, bounce them, lick them. SCORELAND: And you've never gotten the urge to go on-stage? Liza: No, I've never been on-stage. It's just never been my thing. SCORELAND: So had you ever had sex on-camera? Liza: Nope. Never before shooting with you guys. SCORELAND: Ever posted nude pictures on the internet? Liza: No. Well, not on the internet. SCORELAND: Not on the internet? So where do you put them? Liza: Well, everyone sends pics of themselves now and then. Either to friends or people you're interested in. SCORELAND: Why isn't it okay for guys to send dick pics, but girls can send tit pics? Liza: Because dicks aren't cute. Tits are very pretty. That's really the only difference. SCORELAND: But you like dicks, right? Liza: I mean, I like them. But I don't need to see them. I know what they look like. SCORELAND: So tits are pretty and it's okay to send tit pics. Liza: Yes, all the time. SCORELAND: So the difference between a guy sending a dick pic, and a girl sending a tit pic is... Liza: The creep factor. The creep factor jumps 20 levels when you send a dick pic. But the creep factor drops when you send tits. Everyone is like, "Well, if you're comfortable, I'm comfortable." SCORELAND: And when a guy sends a dick pic to a girl, she shows it to her friends and they make fun of it. Liza: Yep. We send it to all of our friends and we laugh at you. SCORELAND: And when a girl sends tit pics to a guy, they show it to their friends and they all jack off. Liza: Exactly. Related Tags Voluptuous Dressing Room Big TitsBlondeSolo
GENRE: Voluptuous Dressing Room, Big Tits, Blonde, Solo

Size: 76 Mb | Format: JPG | Resolution: 3000x2002 | Gallery: 60

PHOTOS DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12872 секунды с 9 запросами