Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Nice Boots

Release Year: 2019
Cast: girl
Genres: anal, All Sex, Handjobs, Hairy Pussy, boot fetish, boot domination
Video language: English

Discover Savannah Secret. A gorgeous girl with a strong personality ... and a great ass. Wearing those beloved boots, a black glove and this short dress, she's sexy as hell ! George is picking up his chance in the locker's room and talking about chance, he's the luckiest man on earth for about half an hour !!! Enjoy this raw hardcore action with nice boots play, boots licking and nice anal fuck ! Of course, nice cumshot on the boots.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6571kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nice Boots

Catalina A & Francisca - Quivering Together

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Catalina A & Francisca
Genres: Solo, Posing, Masturbation
Video language: English

As Francisca sits on Catalina's lap, they become enchanted by exploring the similarities and differences in their bodies. Caressing each other's chests over their tops, they discover that they both use coconut oil to keep their skin soft, and never wear bras. When they happily make their hard nipples kiss, Francisca declares: "I'm really getting very horny!". Within seconds, her dress and Catalina's trousers are on the floor, and they're touching themselves over their panties. Francisca is thrilled to discover Catalina's armpit hair and full bush, which are the opposite of her smooth tan lined body. "I love this, it's so sexy!" she exclaims, and Catalina looks delighted to be admired.
Masturbating side by side, the girls realise that they each love using lots of fingers. "I can fit my whole hand! Wanna see?" Catalina announces. Francisca's face glows with excitement as she leans forward to get a good view of her friend's pussy being filled up. Francisca manages to get four fingers inside herself, and sticky sounds fill the air, as the girls lock eyes on each other's open legs. Catalina reaches orgasm first, her whole body shaking and flushing pink. The beautiful view pushes Francisca over the edge, and she shudders and moans in ecstasy. "That was intense!" Catalina giggles, as they make intimate eye contact in the afterglow.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9770kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Catalina A & Francisca - Quivering Together
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08411 секунды с 9 запросами