View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 11:03 AM   #5510
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Elizabeth Andrews and Serene Isley - He Hogtied us on the ground

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

The man drags me further into the woods. I try to pull away but he drags me deeper and deeper. He finds a spot that seems out of view to make sure no one will find me for a while. When he starts to tie my arms behind my back and talks about leaving me out here, I panic. He lashes my elbows and wrists together tightly behind my back as I beg him to let me go. He pulls a pair of panties from his pocket and stuffs them in my mouth and wraps microfoam tape around my head, stopping any chance I had of calling out for help once he's gone.After sitting me on the ground, the man ties my ankles together, places me on my stomach, hogties me, and leaves. I immediately start to struggle trying to get out of the tight binds clenching my body. After a while, the man returns with another woman. He forces her to stand beside me and gets her bound the same way beside me. Her elbows, wrists, and ankles are all fastened together, then hogtied. She also gets a huge pair of panties stuffed in her mouth .

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews and Serene Isley - He Hogtied us on the ground
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02883 секунды с 9 запросами