WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Maid For Creampie

Maid For Creampie

Info:
Name: Maid For Creampie
Photos: 115
Resolution: 3000x2000
Format: JPG

Description: Miss Bailey Santanna, "the world's greatest girlfriend," is back working as a maid in a reenactment ripped from today's newspapers! (The newspapers delivered to XL Girls are only about big-chested women.) She enters a guest's room at the XL Girls Hotel, not knowing the guest is in the bathroom. Bailey finds a stained copy of Voluptuous under the bedspread. Instead of cleaning, Bailey sits on the bed and looks through it. She begins to touch her massive hooters as she reads, flipping the sticky pages and looking at the photos of the beautiful bra-busters. She touches her tingling cunt, pulls down her top and plays with her erect nipples. Her hormones pumping out love juices, Bailey begins rubbing one out on the bed. Just then, the guest enters the room and discovers this hottie wanking off on his bed. Shocked at being caught, Bailey begs him not to tell her supervisor. The guest, having hit the boob bonanza with this bosomy room cleaner, comforts Bailey, and sits on the bed with her. "I can't believe how big their tits are," says Bailey about the models. Hah! It takes one to know one. "You like tits like this?" she asks. "I do," he says. A bit of small talk follows. He starts to fondle her, biding his time and trying to warm her up while she looks at the layouts. His objective: fuck Bailey on the bed while the opportunity is in his lap. His off-the-cuff plan works and Bailey gets hornier as he sucks her tits. See her lay back on the bed for hard dick. Bailey Santanna will become a Maid For Creampie when he shoots his load of burning-hot man-juice in her pussy hole.
Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
Model(s): Bailey Santanna

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Maid For Creampie
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.22833 секунды с 9 запросами