View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 09:25 PM   #2440
GuaRdiaN

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [IMG]https://ist6 4.filesor.com/pimpandhost.com/2/1/1/9/211903/b/X/d/o/bXdo5/ChavonTaylor66 s...

Media:
Format: JPG
Resolution: 3000x1993
File Size: 77 Mb
Number: 70

Tags: Hardcore Special, Big Tits, Boob Play, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Handjob, JOI, Tit-Fucking, XXX
Cast: Chavon Taylor
Description: Chavon Taylor's boyfriend is trying to watch TV but it's not working. Dressed to show off her curves and big tits, Chavon walks into the room with the disconnected TV's cables in her hands and an annoyed look on her face. She's tired of him not paying any attention to her and spending all his time watching sports. Chavon is a girl who attracts guys like bees to a flower so she's not pleased with her man's indifference. She's going to fix that problem by giving him an epic tit-fuck and hand job like he's never had before. His iron grip on his remote control weakens as Chavon works his cock in many different ways. Like a lot of girls, Chavon likes a challenge, for the most part. "I like guys that don't need me," Chavon once said. "The hard-to-get guys. But my guy has to have a banging style, bomb-ass attitude and needs to be real confident. I don't like people who become way too attached. I love guys who take control, but sometimes a girl's gotta jump in there and show him what's up." That's what Chavon's got to do with this remote control guy. She really just wants a cock to play with. Related Tags Hardcore Special Big TitsBoob PlayBrunetteCum on TitsCumshotHandjobJOITit-FuckingXXX

DOWNLOAD:
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03968 секунды с 9 запросами