View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 08:39 PM   #5476
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Whitney Morgan & Serene Isley - We Were Meant To Be Together

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

I was working my shift at the restaurant when this beautiful blonde comes through the door. I felt an instant connectiontoher. I knew we'dbemore than just best friends! When she left me an extra-large tip, I took ittomean that she wanted me as well, so I followed her home. I watched her undress and lay on her bed in her red bra, thong, pantyhose, and high heels, and waited for my momenttoattack.The clip opens with Whitney lying on her bed. While she triestofind something goodtowatch on TV, I sneak into her room and pounce on her back, straddling her under me. I pull out my rope and grab her armstoget them tied tightly behind her back. I run my hand along her throat, bringing me face closetohers. I run my hand through her hair, hugging her as she becomes more and more frustrated and afraid of me. I tell hertojust let me tie her up then we can talk about things.I lash her elbows together and reveal a bit too much information since I know her name and she paid with cash. I trytoconvinc.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4402kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Whitney Morgan & Serene Isley - We Were Meant To Be Together
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09065 секунды с 9 запросами