View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 08:38 PM   #810
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Relax Your Mind-Slave Brainwashing Hyp n0 ss

Humiliationpov.com- Relax Your Mind-Slave Brainwashing Hyp n0 ss

Description:
HumiliationPOV.com welcomes My Little Princess Ellie She is sure to charm her way into your heart, your mind and your wallet.
This clip has a deep, hypnotic echoing effect and is best listened to with headphones. Stare deeply into the spiral. There is also a high quality version of the clip with no effects. There is no low version being offered of this clip.
Relax your mind, dont think. Fall deep into my trance. I will use my eyes and my body to slowly entrance you. I will use my words to put you under my spell. You will want me so badly. I will cloud your mind with thoughts of desire.
Relax and give in to me. Release all control of your brain to me. It feels so good to just let go. And deep in this trance, I will own you, completely. Ellie owns your mind. Ellie makes you weak. Ellie makes you powerless. You will willingly give over all control to me. My brainwashing techniques will render you completely helpless.
I will be the only girl youll ever be able to think about. I will consume your thoughts. You will be thinking about me for hours, days, weeks after you finish watching this clip. You will be lost forever in my spell. And every time you try not to think about me, it will only make you think about me more and more. The echo of my words will haunt your mind. Youll want to listen to this clip again, just so you can hear my voice.
And now that I control that weak little mind, I will control your orgasms. You will only be able to cum when I say so. I am going to count you down out of this trance, and when I get to one, you will blow your load and that will cement this program into your brain, forever.
I know youll be wanting to see more of Princess Ellie, check out her links
My Kinkbomb Store
My Clips4Sale Store
My Twitter
My Wishlist
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ellietrance-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 266.37 MB