View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 03:34 PM   #754
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Financial Ruination Hypnosis-Compelled To Destroy Yourself

Humiliationpov.com- Financial Ruination Hypnosis-Compelled To Destroy Yourself

Description:
Hello my financial pets. While youve been sending me tributes, its not enough, I want more. I want you to hurt yourself financially for me. And because you are going to be a bit resistant to what I really want, Im going to hypn0tize you, so I can really get inside your brain and make you do exactly as I want.
This little session will begin with a Long, Deep induction, as I want take you down further than I ever have. I want you so lost for me, pet. So confused, so open to receive all of my suggestions. Deep sleep
You want to be the best financial slave that you can for me. I want you to feel overwhelmed with the idea of giving me everything. Giving beyond what you can afford. Youre going to empty your bank account for me, youre going to empty your savings account for me. And once thats done, youre going to start on your credit cards. I want you to get lots of credit cards. I want you to max them out for me. I want you to destroy your credit for me. You wont be able to stop yourself slave. It will be a compulsion, and it will feel so good to give to your Goddess.
And since youll have no money in your accounts to pay for these credit cards, you will become bankrupt and you will destroy yourself financially, just to give to me. You cant help yourself, you want to do this for me. I want it all slave, and you want to give me what I want, you want to make me happy. Destroy yourself financially, ruin your credit, complete ruination for your Goddess. And once theres nothing left to take, Im going to discard you. Im going to destroy you and youre going to love every moment of it.
Heres the link to my tribute buttons, youre not going to be able to help yourself Click
Check out my sites losers
My Clips4Sale Store
My KinkBomb Store
For Online Training
For Live Sessions
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : creditruin-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 147.15 MB