View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 02:48 PM   #741
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,501 раз(а) в 4,242 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- How Did You Get Here Loser? (Psychological Mindfuck)

Humiliationpov.com- How Did You Get Here Loser? (Psychological Mindfuck)

Description:
In this clip, Miss Vega sits before you and delves deep, deep into your psyche to try and understand how you got so fucked up. She will dig deep into your brain and twist your head around.
You are so pathetic and every time I look at you I just wonder, How did you get here? How did you get to this point? You are so addicted to jerking but what brought you to this point? Were you born this way or did something happen to you? What happened in your life that got you to the point that youre here on this site, endlessly jerking, a complete loser, a waste of life?
Did it start when you were little? Did you get teased and humiliated all the time? How the hell did you get here? Youre so fucked up. I mean look at you. Youre sitting there watching me humiliate you as you jerk it. Youll do anything that a hot girl says. Youre to the point of no return. Youve been so conditioned that you cannot escape now. We own you.
You really make me sick, you little freak. How did this happen? What made you go so low? How did you figure out that you like this? Most men dont like this, this is not normal. Something really wrong must have happened to you during your life. When did you find out that humiliation was going to be your way of life? And now theres no turning back and you just have to accept it.
In this clip we will delve deep into your psyche and understand what makes you tick and what got you this fucked up in your life. Youre at the point where youll do the most depraved things just to please us. And the more excited you get the lower you go. How did you go from a normal life, to this one? To a life of craving humiliation, hot bratty girls, and lonely jerking.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : howloser-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 93.38 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:06:11

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/272cc94ddd0d1
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/f046b7c0e9ce5