WildHare87 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lady In Red

Lady In Red

Info:
Name: Lady In Red
Photos: 50
Resolution: 3000x2002
Format: JPG

Description: Girls like Trinety Guess are a feast for your eyes. And we've certainly enjoyed each tasty bite since she returned last year. Especially since she decided to make sweet music and fuck on-camera to the delight of boob hounds worldwide. Said Ziyad98: "You are very beautiful and most sexiest girl ever...I love you." Trinety always has us feeling the love, even if she isn't fucking on-camera. In fact, when we asked Trinety what her job was she responded, "Queen of Hearts," quickly and matter-of-factly. We're not sure what the starting salary for that is, but we would give her a bump every time she clocked in. She's a go-getter who works for what she wants and doesn't mind putting in a little overtime. "I'm very assertive," Trinety said. "That's in the bedroom and out of the bedroom. If I see something I want, I go get it. Or I figure out how to get it." What Trinety usually wants is sex. She's into guys and girls and knows how to get what she wants. "Oh, my, I love girls," Trinety said. "I love pussy, but I mean, who doesn't? I'm extremely dominant when it comes to meeting women. Girls have told me that I'm more forward than most men."
Tags: BBW, Redhead, Solo
Model(s): Trinety Guess

Download LINK:
DOWNLOAD Lady In Red
WildHare87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05556 секунды с 9 запросами