View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 07:36 AM   #664
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Titty Trance For Obsessed Greedy Stroking Piggies

Humiliationpov.com- Titty Trance For Obsessed Greedy Stroking Piggies

Description:
Look at my perfect, young tits. So perky, so sexy. Stare at them and listen to me loser. Stare and touch your pinky dick. You are completely inferior. My plastic dildo is better than you. You will never, ever experience anything like this. Even just staring at my young breasts, is so intense for you loser.
When is the last time your loser hands even touched some real breasts? Pathetic. No woman wants your hands on her. Your disgusting hands would only soil me and we wouldnt want that. So just stare, it makes you feel so good. Stare into my cleavage and become hypnotized by me, by my perfect breasts. My soft, pale skin so supple and warm. Its just too much for a little bitch like you. Its absolutely pathetic.
Get on your knees and look up at my young pillowy breasts. I know exactly what Im doing to you. Making you weaker by the minute. You wont be able to get this image out of your head. What you wouldnt give to be in between them. Look at how worked up you are? You better stop stroking loser.
Are you a greedy stroker? I understand not everyone has the will power to resist their urge to wank, especially with these in your face. A weak, pathetic male. Only stronger perverts who know their place can lock up their dicks for me. They know theyre not worthy.
But for the rest of you losers, who want to cum for me Youre gonna have to thank me. Thank me for making a clip for all you loser who cant stop beating off. Then you can go back to wanking away like the pathetic loser you are until you spill your nasty fucking mess all over yourself. Remember while youre cumming that I think youre a disgusting piggy. I know that you will kneel down in front of your computer and jerk it like a little loser bitch.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : kyaatitty-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 152.05 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:10:08

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/58e4f0a0e85e9
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/61715ed3eb9c6