View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 07:26 AM   #661
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Asian Addicted Mindless Ass Zombie Puppet Slave

Humiliationpov.com- Asian Addicted Mindless Ass Zombie Puppet Slave

Description:
HumiliationPOV.com introduces Another hottie to our site, Princess Mabel She is one hot Asian Brat, with a flawless body, and an intellect that will mindfuck you into oblivion. She will psychologically devastate you and leave you begging for more. Youre in for a real treat, losers. Could this site get any better?
I know how addicted you are to my ass, I know you love to jerk to it all day. You love to worship it and whenever you see my ass move across your screen, you become a mindless puppet wholl do anything I tell you to. Anything for my round, firm Asian ass. Stare at its perfection, its hypn0tizing. Your addiction to it grows as it slowly moves back and forth across your screen and into your mind.
Youre going to become my mindless little ass puppet and theres absolutely nothing you can do about it. You have no self control. All you can do is stare and jerk. Forget everything else in your life, just watch and jerk loser. Im going to tease you mercilessly until you fall under my spell, becoming my puppet so I can jerk you around.
Youre helpless, completely defenseless against my ass as it clears your mind. Nothing else matters to you right now except my ass. Let it consume you loser. My ass is your world. My ass owns your thoughts and you live for my ass. Youre my little drone, my ass zombie puppet.
My ass will be your ruin. My ass will destroy your life and theres nothing you can do about it my little drone. But it feels so good, so good to just give in and let go. You cant look away. Youre completely addicted and hypn0tized. Accept your role as my ass zombie puppet.
If youd like to check out more of Princess Mabel, check out her links
My Blog
My Clips4Sale Store
My Twitter
My Wishlist
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mabelawhd-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 220.15 MB