View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 05:14 AM   #636
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- The Most Humiliating Sissy Assignment Ever (HD)

Humiliationpov.com- The Most Humiliating Sissy Assignment Ever (HD)

Description:
Hey there my little sissy, I have the most humiliating sissy assignment you will ever experience. Its going to make you so humiliated that your little clitty probably wont stop twitching the entire time. So I want you to get dressed as a Man, get in your car, and drive to the mall.
Heres how the assignment is going to work. Youre going to go from store to store buying girly things. And as you buy each item, youre going to put it on, and THROW OUT, the male version of that clothing item LOL. Since youre probably too stupid to understand, just listen as I walk you though each step.
First youre going to go into a lingerie store and buy some panties, a bra, and stockings. Then you are going to go into the bathroom, throw out your man panties and put on the girly panties. Youll also throw out your socks and put the nylons on, and then the bra, under your shirt. LOL. Then youre going to go to a shoe store, and buy some slutty high heels. Give your old man shoes to the sales girl to throw out, and youre going to wear your new heels back into the mall.
Youll continue to do this for each item I instruct you to buy. Youll buy a mini skirt next and then youre gonna throw out your pants. And when I say throw them out, I dont mean put them in a bag, I want you to THROW THEM THE FUCK OUT in a trash can Then well go for a sexy blouse, a wig, some makeup, and a purse LOL.
So by the end of this assignment, youre going to have to walk through the mall to your car dressed like a slutty sissy. Im sure everyone will be looking at you and laughing. Youll have nothing manly left. Then when you arrive home, youre going to have to get from your car to your place. I hope none of your neighbors see you And for those of your brave enough to undertake this sissy assignment, I want pictures and details of the experience posted in the members forum for all to read Have fun sissy
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mallsissy-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 306.53 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:09:26

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/b3398b03412da
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/337533e91e4b5