View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 03:24 AM   #617
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Chastity Sissy Tease And Denial Test

Humiliationpov.com- Chastity Sissy Tease And Denial Test

Description:
Have you ever been locked up? This video is for you sissies to see if you have what it takes to be in chastity for me. You dont even need a cage for this. All you need is your horny little sissy dicklet. So go ahead and get that little dicklet out, but you are NOT allowed to stroke. If you have any hopes of lasting any length of time in chastity, you are going to have to be able to handle getting teased and denied. Do you understand?
If you cant even handle looking up at me while I tease and taunt you, how will you be able to be locked up in your cage for weeks or even months? Im gonna make you do all kinds of arousing, exciting, tormenting things, from having to dress up in sissy clothes, putting on makeup, fucking your ass, calling yourself a whore, or maybe even being sent out to the glory holes. Youll be out there sucking strange dicks for small amounts of cash, just so you can amuse me.
You know how unworthy you really are, youre gonna have to prove it. You have to last this WHOLE video without touching your dick. And if you touch it, even for a second, you have to stop this video and start it again. This is the easiest of tasks. If you cant even handle this, theres no way youll last in chastity for me.
If you are too fucking weak to even hold back for ten minutes, I wont even bother sending you a lock to be my chastity slave. This tease and torture video is nothing compared to having that little dicklet locked up. If you cant handle this, just start jerking off now and be a pathetic jerk boy for the rest of your life cause youll never make it as my chastity slave. And I know you want this sissy, I know.
I can help you remain in chastity where you belong. I have lots of techniques for you loser. Youll be wearing panties over your cage every day. Youll be milking your balls dry by fucking your ass. You have a lot of training ahead of you. So stare up at my perfect ass and resist stroking. Can you hold back loser? You know you dont deserve it.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : handsoff-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 165.81 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:11:03

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/81e5047d2144d
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/501ce5668478f