Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

cassiebig Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Pajama Pussy Lacey Channing

Pajama Pussy Lacey Channing

Tags: Brunette, Solo, Teen
Name: Pajama Pussy

Resolution: 1200x801 File size: 9 Mb Number: 42

Lacey, will you come to our next slumber party? "[Laughs] That's the reaction I wanted when I put these pajamas on! I was afraid they would make me look too young or something. Although, that's kind of my thing. I think that's why I get so many dates with older guys!" What do you like about dating older guys? "They're usually more mature and know how to treat a girl. Plus, the sex is usually better. I say usually because I've had some pretty good sex with some of the guys I surf with. You know, young guys with really good bodies, but those aren't the guys I like to date. I like a more mellow guy who knows what he wants in life and isn't afraid of spending a lot of time with me. I like romantic dinner dates, like to a nice restaurant or a fancy picnic out on the beach. Older guys just tend to take me on those kinds of dates more often. And, like I said, the sex is great!" Have you ever had sex during a picnic? "No. I don't really consider myself an exhibitionist even though I find myself fucking outside kind of a lot. I lost my virginity in a public place, and I've had sex on a swing set in a park. I even had sex in the grass on someone's front lawn! Maybe I'm just waiting for the right picnic date!"

DOWNLOAD: Pajama Pussy
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03950 секунды с 9 запросами