View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 11:29 PM   #585
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- I Need To Look Fuckable Tonight, Cuckie

Humiliationpov.com- I Need To Look Fuckable Tonight, Cuckie

Description:
Hi, my little cuck, Im getting ready to go to the Adult Entertainment Awards in Las Vegas and youre going to help me get ready. There are going to be a Lot of hot guys there so I want to look my best. Dont you think I look sexy in red? Ive got on my red bra and panties and some fuck me red sexy high heels on. Do I look fuckable? I want you to help me with my hair and my makeup knowing that youll be sitting home in chastity while I go out to the wildest night of the year You can help me pick out which lipstick is going to be around someone elses dick later, lol.
There are going to be sooo many big dicked studs there, and I need to get as much attention as I can tonight. Its definitely not a place for little dicked losers like you. Youve probably never been to an event like this in your whole life, and you never will be. I mean who would invite you?
So how does my ass look in these panties? Do you think a hot stud will be happy when he bends me over? I want to make sure I look absolutely perfect because these guys know how to fuck. They do it for a living. Unlike you who jerks for a living. Pathetic. Youre lucky Im even letting you help me. Idiot.
Your night will be spent at home, alone, thinking about me getting fucked. And that will make you so horny. So if you do a really good job of helping me prepare, I might, might, let you out of chastity so you can jerk off tonight.
So in order to earn your jerking privileges Im going to let you earn it by cleaning off my red heels with your tongue. They have scuffs all over them and theyre not shiny enough. So get to it loser. Get down on your knees and lick away. Lick all of them, make yourself useful. Get the sides, the heel, and even the soles. I want your tongue fucking dirty.
I just love treating you like a stupid little cuck. Its what you deserve and the fact is, you LOVE it. The more I treat you like trash, the harder you get. So Im leaving now. Thanks for being my little bitch and helping me get dressed up for real men, idiot. Have fun sitting home alone jerking your little dick like you do every other night of your life. Pathetic
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : ashleyred-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 244.25 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:07:37

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/5bf8b2d7c2ed1
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/ecb9f05180ecc