View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 11:28 PM   #584
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Small Dicked Idiot, See What Youve Become

Humiliationpov.com- Stupid Small Dicked Idiot, See What Youve Become

Description:
Princess Mabels tone is so condescending, so bratty, that each word she utters is orgasmic in this clip.
Go stand in front of a mirror so you can see how fucking pathetic you look. What do you see? I see a small dicked little loser, just waiting to jerk his cock for a hot girl. So go on, get to jerking, get that little dick hard, you know you cant resist jerking to a hot brat like me as I fucking degrade you.
Cmon dumbass, jerk that little mini dick. You cant stop, I know youre a compulsive masturbator. And make sure youre watching yourself in the mirror so you can see how stupid you are. Look at your tiny dick. Do you realize How inferior you are to a real man? Its so fucking sad, but honestly I cant help but fucking laugh at you. Because theres Nothing you can do to make that dick bigger. Youre fucked, you were born fucked, and youll never, ever fuck a girl like me.
You were put on this earth for my amusement. All you can do is make me laugh as I make fun of you and your small cock. Keep looking at yourself, watch your stupid expressions. See what youve become.
Do you want to cum for me? I want you to beg and tell me, Im a stupid little loser, Im an ugly fuck, standing in front of the mirror, looking at my inferior little dick, and I want to cum for you, Princess. Beg loser. Doesnt it feel so good? Youll do anything for me when youre in this state no matter how humiliating it is. Get down on all fours like the little piggy that you are. Oink for me. Keep jerking. Youre so horny for me right now.
I want you to blow your load right onto that mirror. Cum for me piggy, oink oink. Blast that load onto your stupid reflection in the mirror. Now look at your face in the mirror with cum dripping all over it, and lick it up while you watch yourself Stupid small dicked idiot
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mabelmirror-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 198.93 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:06:13

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/9d8c2ce8cda51
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/c049f52328ec9