View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 10:39 PM   #577
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Gay Best Friend

Humiliationpov.com- Gay Best Friend

Description:
CUSTOM CLIP REQUEST FROM OUR YOU WRITEDIRECT THE CLIP CONTEST AT HUMILIATIONPOV.COM
Its sort of a lighter side of cuckolding but very humiliating.
Basically, Im your best friend aka guy friend who you are not interested in but still, I remain completely devoted to you- hoping one day to win your affection. Problem is, Im not your type- but you geniunely enjoy having me around and hanging out with me, just like you would one of your girlfriends, which I allow to give me hope that one day you will come around.
The scene would be me arriving at your house to drop off maybe your laundry that I picked up for you, or to lend you something that you would need for a date-maybe you asked me to stop by the store and get you a bottle of wine. When I arrive you are getting dressed for a date.
You allow me to come into your room where you are getting changed, after all we are just good friends, and theres nothing sexual between us (in your mind). You are wearing only your bottoms at first and when I come in you cover up at first, but then say something like oh its just you, you dont care then you go about getting ready and telling me about your datewhat he does, how hot he is, how large he is etcall the while oblivious to the fact that you are giving me the bulge of a life time with your lingerie show and sexy talkuntilyes, you see itand your reaction is even more humiliating then being caught with a bonerbecause you think its growing over what you told me about your dateyour man. Oblivious to the blue ball show you just put on for me as you were standing there in just panties for awhile -because we are so platonic- you think youve uncovered my secret of why Im always just a friend etc I try to convince you otherwise, but youll have none of ityour convinced..Im gay. .Im such a non sexual entity to you that it wouldnt even cross your mindand thats where the fun begins in this video
You take it from therestart to give me advice on dating ask me the furthest Ive gone with a guy etceventually convincing me that you are going to set me up with someone
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : gayfriend-wmvhi-001(1).wmv
File Size : 126.17 MB
Resolution : 720x540
Duration : 00:08:21

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/2d63b241d3beb
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/a5da49d17c26f