View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 09:50 PM   #571
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- Online Humiliation Addict, Goddess Drone Brainwashing

Humiliationpov.com- Online Humiliation Addict, Goddess Drone Brainwashing

Description:
This clip has a deep, hypnotic echoing effect and is best listened to with headphones. Stare deeply into the spiral. There is also a high quality version of the clip with no effects. There is no low version being offered of this clip.
Im going to bring you to a deep state of relaxation. You will begin to lose yourself and become completely under my control, unable to hear anything but my words, as they float into your brain and replace your thoughts. Stare into my eyes, listen to my sensual voice, and all of your concerns will drift away. Deep, blissful state of hyp n0 ss.
Everything I say will become real to you, you will know my words are the truth. And Im not going to tell you anything new, anything you dont know, Im simply going to reinforce what your mind already knows.
You are completely addicted to humiliation. You are addicted to jerking off to humiliation videos. Its the only way you can cum now. Youre an addict. Youre stuck, trapped. Youll never be able to have a normal sex life again. Humiliation is the only thing that makes you hard. You already know this, youre already aware, you know it to be true.
Youll never cum again without thoughts of humiliation. Youll never get hard for a girl again unless shes humiliating you. Humiliation is your sex life. You no longer think about having sex or fucking a girl. You get turned on by thinking about getting to your computer and sinking lower and lower. You dont even want to go out anymore, no normal woman could ever give you what you get online.
You simply want to be annihilated by an online Goddess. Its what you crave, its all that you need. You dont want a wife or a family, you want to sit by your computer and jerk off endlessly because Nothing else feels this good.
You are an online jerkoff loser. Youre an addict. You need your daily fix. You will never have a normal sex life again. You wont get over this. You need online humiliation. You may try, you may run, but youll always come back. It will always be there in the back of your mind. The harder you try to push it away, the harder it will come back. Youll never be normal again. Youre simply a drone to a Goddess online.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : carissaaddicteffects-wmvhigh(1).wmv
File Size : 337.59 MB
Resolution : 720x406
Duration : 00:10:24

Download VIDEO:
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bccf52f88c640
Tezfiles Video: https://tezfiles.com/file/bd5b51b060fa2