View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 05:43 PM   #536
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Humiliationpov.com- The Reluctant Cum Eater, Finally Eating Your Cum (Pt 2) HD

Humiliationpov.com- The Reluctant Cum Eater, Finally Eating Your Cum (Pt 2) HD

Description:
I knew youd be back. And now that youre horny and stupid again, youve been thinking about eating that first load of cum. Excited at the thought that you might actually eat your own cum this time. Today is the day loser. Start stroking slowly. Good boy. I want you to get so worked up that youd do anything for me. The hornier you get the harder it will be for you to resist me.
Jerk a little faster for me now. Imagine what it would be like to be right here in front of me, masturbating like a fool, knowing you were about to humiliate yourself for me by eating your own cum. Do you think you could serve me? Do you think you could be my cuckold? For those of you who know me from my site, you know how much I enjoy seducing men into being my cuckolds. This is only the first step.
Feel your cum building as you stroke as I tease you. Youre becoming so desperate, feel the desperation. Im going to give you a long humiliating countdown this time. As I count you down Im going to tell you exactly what youre going to do for me with that load. And youre not going to be able to stop yourself. You want to humiliate yourself for me.
I have a special way Im going to seduce you into eating that first load for me. Bring yourself right to the edge, look at your cum, youre not going to be allowed to cum until you eat that first load. Now pick it up get ready to lick it all up for me. Im gonna turn you into a cum guzzling little faggot. You know only faggots eat cum, dont you?
Youre going to thank me for this experience once its all over
Check out my sites losers
My Website
My Clips4Sale Store
My Blog
My Twitter
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Humiliationpov.com
Info:
File Name : mistresstceihd2-wmvhigh(1).wmv